Do you want Canva pro for free to build beautiful and eye-catching images? Are you looking for some working methods to use it for free?
No matter what, I have the solution for you. Because I know that if you are a beginner, you may not have enough money to purchase this tool. But don’t worry.
Why Read This Blog?
There are many articles on Canva Pro Free. So, why should you read this blog?
- This blog will guide you with 4 working tips for using Canva Pro free.
- I will guide you with every step, so you will not face any issues.
- I will give you working cookies of the Canva Pro account.
- You can ask me in the comment section if you face any issues.
- The methods I will share with you are tried and tested.
After reading different articles, watching different YouTube Videos, and trying them out. I found four methods to use the Canva premium account for free.
If you read the post till the end, I assure you that you can use the premium version of Canva for free.
So, are you ready?
Methods to Use Canva Premium Free
As you know, there are many limitations to the free plan Canva. Like- you can’t use special templates, images, icons, fonts, etc. Sometimes they give you a considerable watermark, which no one likes.
After trying many methods, I found that there are only four methods to use Canva Pro without paying.
- By using Canva Pro Free Trial
- Using Premium Cookies
- Joining the Premium Teams
- Using the Free method for students
I will guide you with every method; you can use any of them. For your convenience, I have also included images in the Steps.
1. Use Canva Pro Free Trial
You know what? Canva offers a 30-day free trial for its premium plan, where you can use all the premium features without paying anything. Canva verifies this method.
If you want to try Free Canva Pro for 30 Days, make sure you follow the steps below.
#1. Create an Account– To try the Pro Free trial, you must create a legit account from the link below.
#2. After creating the account, you will find a Try Canva Pro Free option on the left sidebar. Just click on it.
#3. Now Enter Your Card number and Click on Claim my Free Trial. Don’t worry; you don’t need to pay any money for a month. You can use their Premium Features for free for 30 days.
NOTE: Make sure you cancel your subscription before 30 days, otherwise, the amount will be automatically deducted from your account. But after using the canvas pro for 7 days, you can continue your subscription if you think it is worth your money.
2. Use Canva Premium Cookies
Just like we can use Grammarly Premium for Free with Premium cookies, we can do the same thing with Canva. These cookies are not something that you can eat.
Cookies are small pieces of text that are sent to your web browser by the websites you visit. They help those websites remember information about your visit, making it easier and more convenient for you to use the site in the future.
Cookies store the login details of a user. It means if I share cookies of a premium account of Canva and guide you with the steps on how to use them, you can access a Canva Premium account for free.
If you want to know more about this, I have already created a separate blog on this, where I guided you with steps on how you can get the cookies and use them to access a premium account.
3. Canva Pro For Students & Teachers
Canva has unique plans for students or teachers. It means if you are a student or a teacher, you can use Canva Pro for free. If you carefully follow all the steps in this post, you will get Canva Pro for free for 365 days.
Yes, for a whole year. You may ask, “But how to get the Canva Pro For Students? What are the steps?”
Don’t worry; I will guide you.
NOTE- If you don’t have a college-verified email ID, you can not use the Canva Students pack.
#1. Go to GitHub Student Developer Pack. Then According to your Profession, click on the Button.
#2. Now, Create a new account using your college Email and verify your account.
#3. Select the number of members you want in your team.
#4. They will ask you which features you are interested in using. You can select all the features if you want. Then Click on Continue.
#5. Now Click on “Create For Free”
Congratulations! Your account is now successfully created on GitHub.
#6. Now Login to Your Account on GitHub and Click on “Get access by Connection your GitHub on Canva.“
#7. This is the last step, now, sign in to your GitHub account with Canva.
Hurray! You now you can use Canva Premium for free for 1 year. If you are facing any issues, feel free to comment to me, and I will try my best to help you with that.
4. Join the Canva Pro Team
Suppose someone buys a premium account in Canva. They can share it with their team members. You can simply join their team and access the pro account of Canva for free.
But the question is, how will you get those team kinks?
Don’t worry; I will give you some Team links to Canva Premium accounts; you can join them and access all the premium features.
After researching a lot, I found some Canva Pro team links; you can join those links by clicking the button below.
Canva Pro vs Free
The free plan of Canva is a good option for you if you often use it to create quick designs and don’t mind the limitation that comes with it.
On the other hand, the pro plan is best for you if you need access to millions of premium content and time-saving features with better collaboration functionality.
The Canva Pro plan has a lot of features that are all useful in their ways; it’s premium features are probably the most impressive.
With access to 610,000+ premium templates, 3000+ fonts, and a library of 100+ million premium photos, videos, audio, and graphics, you can create content that is truly unique to your brand.
And with the ability to remove background from images in one click, instantly resize designs into any content format or custom sizes, create transparent images in seconds, and schedule your designs in Canva, you can save a lot of time and effort in the design process.
Why Use Canva Pro
If you want to make beautiful designs, thumbnails, presentations, and animations? If yes, then I will suggest you use Canva.
Canva is the graphic design software that helps users present their content visually.
It’s a complete design tool for the beginner, but it can also be used by professionals doing printable projects, PDFs, and more.
Canva has a web version and mobile apps, allowing users to share their work with friends on social networks instantly.
Canva is a must-have for marketers, entrepreneurs, and small business owners who want to design things quickly. I use this tool to edit my images. It is straightforward to create beautiful and eye-catching photos using Canva Pro.
There are many reasons to use Canva. Every single day they are getting more and more users.
15 Reasons to use Canva–
- Canva has a variety of filters to use for enhancing photos. You can edit your pictures by adding these filters in Canva or using Canva’s library of images with pre-set filter options already applied.
- With the Canva Pro plan, you gain access to over 75 million free and premium images and over 40000 templates; a tiny amount of these are accessible through the free plan.
- In the Elements tab, you can easily find icons, shapes, stickers, charts, grids, gradients, and more.
- Canva has dozens of fonts you can use, ranging from simple to sophisticated, including Font Sets, where you can find individual and font pairs.
- The drag-and-drop editor makes your work more effortless. Choose whatever you want to create, and Canva will display all the relevant items you might want to use. Add them by the drag-and-drop method and make changes as necessary.
- Most people think that Canva only covers images. But in reality, you can also create invitations, planners, business cards, blog banners, newsletters, menus, certificates, workbooks, and flyers, so much more than that!
- Canva lets you apply animation effects with a single click. Free ones include Block, Breathe, Fade, Pan, and Rise, while paid animations are also available.
- 100+ million premium stock photos, videos, audio, and graphics.
- 610,000+ premium and free templates with new designs daily.
- Easily save and apply your brand pr campaign’s colours, logo, and fonts with up to 100 brand kits.
- Remove the image background instantly with background remover.
- Resize designs infinitely with Magic Resize.
- Save designs as templates for your team to use.
- You will get 100 GB of cloud storage.
- Schedule social media content for 8 platforms.
Canva Pro Pricing
I hope I have solved your problem and you are using the Pro account. Once you earn some money from graphics designing, I suggest investing that money in Canva pro.
It is really worth your money.
Because there are many limitations to using the free methods, you can only access it for 30 days in the trial method. For cookies, I have to update them frequently.
In the team method, sometimes the team is full, and you can not access the account. Only the Student pack is Good and a long-term solution.
Canva is really an Amazing Graphics Designing tool, and it is worth investing in such a tool. So if you are in the Graphics designing field, I would suggest that once you earn some money, invest it in Canva.
It is really worth it.
Now, if you have any questions left in your mind, let me know in the comment section, and I will try to solve your problem.
Q1. How long is Canva Pro free trial?
For 30 days, you can access all of Canva’s premium features without spending a single penny. Their free trial allows you to explore everything their platform has to offer so that you can decide if it’s the right fit for you.
Q2. Is Canva Free for PC
Canva offers a free trial; you can access it from your PC.
Q3. Can I Cancel my Canva Pro free trial?
You can cancel your free trial of Canva Pro at any time if you decide it’s not for you and you won’t be charged for anything. Just be sure to cancel before your trial expires.